It is important to us that every customer will make the most out of his CCTV system. That is why we offer free email technical support. Our technical support team are here to help you with all your questions, Mondays to Fridays, 9am – 6pm. Just Email email@example.com or Chat with us LIVE.
Please note that the links provided below are to external sites and products completely unrelated to CCTVMEN, and are provided as a courtesy. CCTVMEN accepts no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of visiting these pages and/or using these products.
- Show IP – Show your IP address
- Can You See Me – Check if the ports are open
- Speed Test - Check your Broadband Speed
- Team Viewer – Allow our Technical Support Team to remotely connect to your computer
- Skype – Quick question, type and chat whenever you need to
- Port Forwarding – FREE HELP setting up your router or firewall
- DynDNS – A dynamic DNS service for home users to host site on their CCTV system and have remote access
Rule of Thumb to Calculate Capacity of HDD
For CIF Resolution : 100MB x No. of Cameras x No. of Hrs/Day x No. of Days = Total Capacity of HDD.
For D1 Resolution : 300 MB x No. of Cameras x No. of Hrs/Day x No. of Days = Total Capacity of HDD.
1/3″ SONY CCD Camera Lens Selection and View Angle Diagram
The bigger number of lens length, the longer view distance and smaller view angle.
The smaller number of lens length, the shorter view distance and bigger view angle.
D1 Resolution – 704 x 480
CIF Resolution – 352 x 240
QCIF Resolution – 176 x 120
APPS FOR ANDROID
APP FOR iPHONE & iPAD
Support Single Channel for iPhone 4s
Support Multiple Channel for iPhone 4s & 5