- Start by launching an Internet Explorer browser window.
- Enable all Active X options within Internet Explorer. Go to Tools>Internet Options>Security Tab.
- Click the Internet icon and then click the Custom Level button near the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the section titled “Active X Controls and Plug-ins“.
- For every option within the section, set to Enable.
- Click OK to close the security settings window and click OK again to close the options window.
- Type in your Domain Name or Static IP Address (Provided by us &/or ISP) into the address bar of Internet Explorer.
- Log in using your Username and Password.
- After entering you will see a yellow bar flashing at the top of your browser asking you to install Active X. Click the bar and choose to Run the Active X Control.
- When you are logged in, right click and click “Open All” button below the inside screen to start viewing your cameras.
Note: Please refer to your DVR manual for more detailed instructions about anything that was went over in this tutorials. Happy viewing! Enjoy!